Read Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Think Rich to Get Rich! by T. Harv Eker Free Online
Book Title: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Think Rich to Get Rich!|
The author of the book: T. Harv Eker
ISBN 13: 9780749927899
Format files: PDF, Epub, DOCx, TXT
The size of the: 36.39 MB
Edition: Piatkus Books
Date of issue: July 1st 2007
Reader ratings: 5.8
Loaded: 113 times
Read full description of the books Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Think Rich to Get Rich!:
This short (3-hours in audio) book is about developing the mindset required to become rich. The author defends the wealthy lifestyle, then provides motivation and action steps to become rich yourself. There’s nothing novel; the advice is common to financial self-help books: take responsibility for your life, have an abundance mindset, set high goals, own your own business, specialize, serve others, and earn passively.
The author focuses on monetary riches, not general wealth or happiness, which other self-help books do. I didn’t like the author’s in-your-face style (in the audiobook, he’s practically yelling). He’s quite harsh on the poor and middle class; although I agree that people’s financial situations are often a result of their own choices, sometimes things are beyond a person’s control. I also didn’t like the pseudo-scientific garbage about using your subconscious to emit energy that influences “the universe” to respond to your wishes.
I listened to the audiobook because it was recommended by The Wealthy Freelancer (my review), and by a fellow web designer.
• Seek abundance, not poverty or comfort.
• Identify your gifts/skills, then use them to solve problems for as many people as possible.
associate with the rich. admire, learn from, and spend time with rich people.
• Poor people trade time for money. Rich people get paid for their results. The best way is to own your own business, to take advantage of tax benefits. The next best is becoming a commission-based salesperson, network marketer, or consultant.
• What you focus on expands; what you track increases. Focus on increasing net worth.
• Set aside 10% of earnings for investing, and another 10% for play.
• You’re only growing when you’re uncomfortable.
• Use power thinking, not positive thinking. Positive thinking is unrealistic optimism (pollyannaism), but power thinking is entertaining only thoughts that support happiness and success.
Read information about the authorT. Harv Eker is an author, businessman and motivational speaker known for his theories on wealth and motivation. He is the author of the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind published by HarperCollins.
Add a comment to Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Think Rich to Get Rich!
Read EBOOK Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Think Rich to Get Rich! by T. Harv Eker Online free
|Download Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Think Rich to Get Rich! PDF:||secrets-of-the-millionaire-mind-think-rich-to-get-rich.pdf|