Read Catch Me by Parker Blue Free Online
Book Title: Catch Me|
The author of the book: Parker Blue
ISBN 13: 9781611946239
Format files: PDF, Epub, DOCx, TXT
The size of the: 778 KB
Edition: Bell Bridge Books
Date of issue: April 21st 2015
Reader ratings: 6.1
Loaded: 475 times
Read full description of the books Catch Me:
What's a vampire slayer to do when San Antonio's vampire leader goes missing and rogue vampires are suddenly on the rise? Find him and bring him back--no matter what the cost--before the vacuum of power pits vampire against vampire in a deadly showdown for supremacy . . . with her boyfriend Austin's immortal life at stake.
When she discovers that her ex, Shade, may have been "accidentally" responsible, Val Shapiro's problems take on a whole new dimension and her loyalty to everyone in her life will be tested.
Read information about the authorWho is Parker Blue? Well, I live in Colorado Springs with my dog, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Val's part-hellhound mutt, Fang.
I hate writing bios so that's all you're gonna get. Okay, okay. Instead of more boring bio stuff, how about some of my likes and dislikes?
Stuff I love, in no particular order:
- The color red—a bright, orange-red just makes me happy.
- Shiny things. I must have been a magpie in a previous life.
- Making shiny things. Love to bead!
- Dogs—they love you unconditionally and are great at stress relief.
- Numbers. So sue me—I love math. It always makes sense.
- Chocolate. Come on, that's a no-brainer.
- The mountains of Colorado. Their awe-tastic beauty is good for the soul.
- Diet Coke. What can I say? I'm addicted.
- Reading. Escaping into a cool new world someone created out of their imagination? It doesn't get much better than that.
- Oh, yeah. And writing. Making up my own world out of random bits of my twisted psyche is the best!
Things I'm not so crazy about, besides the obvious things everyone hates (war, pestilence, famine, you know the drill):
- Blogs that dis other people. What's up with that?
- Going to the dentist. Need I say more?
- Politics. Big yawn.
- Television shows that ask people do stupid things for money then make fun of them.
- Seafood. Ick. Just...ick.
- Yard work. I need lawn gnomes!
- Writing bios. Enough already!
As for the drawings...no, they don't really resemble me much, but this is what I figure Parker Blue ought to look like, kind of geek chic. Torie Fox drew them for me—isn't she fabulous?
Add a comment to Catch Me
Read EBOOK Catch Me by Parker Blue Online free
|Download Catch Me PDF:||catch-me.pdf|