Flash Art or Custom
It’s virtually impossible to walk through a public area without spotting people of all ages with tattoos. Tattoos come in all shapes and sizes, and they can appear almost anywhere on someone’s body.
Permanent cosmetic studios also tattoo on eyebrows, eyeliner, and lip liner for those who want their makeup to be permanent. In these cases, you may not even know that you are looking at a tattoo!
- All needles are disposable, single use, and sterilized by Autoclave.
- All needles are checked for flaws before assembling machines.
- All items used during tattooing are disposable, barring tubes and machines.
- Tubes are Autoclave sterilized.
- All machines, spray bottles, clipcords and machines are bagged prior to tattooing.
- All surfaces are disinfected by a virucide before and after tattooing. This includes work surface, work machinery, lamps, tables, armrests and cords.
- Gloves are worn during all procedures, and we do not touch any non-protected surfaces or objects during procedure.
- Gloves are changed at least 3x per hour.
- No object that touches skin is re-used.
- Skin is disinfected using alcohol and soap prior to tattooing.
- Hands are washed before and after tattooing, and after breaks.