A body piercing is exactly that — a piercing or puncture made in your body by a needle. After that, a piece of jewelry is inserted into the puncture.
The most popular pierced body parts seem to be the ears, the nostrils, and the belly button but we’ve pierced many other places… of course!
We perform all piercings in a safe, clean, and professional environment.
What can you expect from getting a body part pierced?
- The area you’ve chosen to be pierced (except for the tongue) is cleaned with a soap that kills disease causing bacteria and microorganisms.
- Your skin is then punctured with a very sharp, clean needle.
- The piece of jewelry, which has already been sterilized, is attached to the area.
- We always dispose of the needle in a special container so that there is no risk of the needle of blood touching someone else.
- The pierced area is cleaned.
- We thoroughly check.